- Duration: FULL DAY SAIL
- Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Days available: Monday thru Sunday
- Departure: Soper’s Hole, West End
- Includes: Lunch, snacks, rum punch, beers, sodas and waters. Snorkel gear, noodles, large floating mat and paddle board. All National Park fees and cruising permits.
- Price: Shared charters $80 per person and Private charters $1,200 for up to 12 guests.
- Shared and Private Charters available.
Join us for a relaxing and fun filled sail to the most popular destination in the BVI, White Bay.
Enjoy swimming into the Soggy Dollar Bar, play the ring toss game, swim, snorkel or relax in a hammock. When you get back to the boat we will have lunch ready for you along with our famous Painkiller Cocktails!
After lunch we will have a leisurely sail to Sandy Cay so you can enjoy the beautiful beach, and a snorkel and swim.